Three more sleeps until we head to Sydney. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.
I have been watching the weather news and it is a bit of a worry that the flooding over there continues. I suspect some of our route plans may have to change, especially the Snowy Mountain loop. I sincerely hope not. It’s enough of an adventure as it is but it would be a shame to miss some of the highlights. Jaimie is going to pick me up a duty-free µ TOUGH on his way over, so the weather will not be an issue for photographing and filming the ride. I am even debating with myself whether to bring the other cameras now. I probably will. I have always been a belt and braces man.